Florida Attorney Network Services
Joining the Florida Legal network can help build your practice and put your name in front of thousands of Floridians seeking legal services. We connect you with members that are seeking an attorney in your area of practice and your geographical area. Florida Legal has members ranging from individuals to corporations, area associations, state agencies, unions, municipalities, and educational institutions.
Ready to Grow?
To join our panel, all you need is to be a member in good standing of the Florida State Bar and to maintain professional liability coverage of at least $100,000 per incident and $300,000 aggregate per year. Complete our Attorney Application or give us a call at 844-LEGAL-FL. After your application is approved, you will appear on our Attorney Finder and begin growing your practice through your partnership with Florida Legal.
Why Join Our Network?
How it Works
When one of our members needs legal services, they follow a simple process:
- They verify that their legal needs are covered by their particular policy.
- They search our Attorney Finder to locate an attorney that matches their needs and their geographic area.
- They see your listing on the Attorney Finder and contact you to make an appointment.
- You provide them with the services they need.
- The member submits a claim to Florida Legal with your invoice, and we promptly pay you directly for all covered services.